Good afternoon all!
This is our last email of 2019, a summary of the amazing year we have had at UK virtual! We all want to take the time to say a massive thank you to you the members for continuing to support us and fly on a monthly basis. Back in March we launched our new logo and company livery and ever since then we have seen a great increase in flights, with us beating our monthly all time record in November with 1031 flights! Here are some statistics from 2018 to 2019:
- In 2018 you all completed 5194 flights which was a 16% increase from the previous year. In 2019 you have all completed 8,852 flights which is a massive 70% increase from 2018!
- We now average 737 flights per month in comparison to 432 flights per month
- Our busiest month in 2018 was May with 585 flights logged, this year it’s November with 1031 flights, pretty much double.
- We now offer 118 Real World airlines with 28,000 schedules to choose from
As you can see from above it’s been a busy year at UK virtual, and we look forward to our continued growth in 2020. We would like to say a big thank you to our UK virtual supporters, who continue to donate so all our members can enjoy great prizes like add on aircraft, Vouchers, and real world trips to the Concorde and Aviation Museums. We would great;y appreciated anyone who can to donate to UK virtual so we can continue awarding these great prizes.
And finally we have some leaderboards that you cannot see on our website for you. The five top flyers for 2019 are as follows:
- UNI301 – Steve Mitchell – 501 Flights
- UNI1635 – Umberto Noto – 465 Flights
- UNI1158 – Brian Levy – 448 Flights
- UNI1575 – Jeremy Humphries – 421 Flights
- UNI1776 – Roger Bush – 395 Flights
- UNI301 – Steve Mitchell – 1130 Hours
- UNI154 – Ryan Boulton – Lear – 866 Hours
- UNI1158 – Brian Levy – 835 Hours
- UNI1575 – Jeremy Humphries – 735 Hours
- UNI1676 – Roger Bush – 665 Hours
You will all receive a special award on your profile in the new year! Thanks again everyone, all the best and a Happy New Year. See you all in 2020
Ryan, Mike, Tony, Rob and Chris